Overnight Oats in Asian Dessert Flavors
Toasted black sesame | Bubble tea | Matcha | Chocolate Goji | Taro
Overnight oats: Instead of cooking, the oats are soaked overnight and a "cold porridge" is created.
The slow soaking process is done to minimize bloat, unlock more nutrients, create a meal that's softer on your digestion and bring SLOW-release energy throughout the day.
I don’t just eat food. I ENJOY and APPRECIATE them.
Hi, I’m Jia. I infuse your daily oatmeal with my 5 favourite flavours of home to prove oatmeal can also be a treat to look forward to.
These convenient overnight oats jars are to save your time so that you can RELAX a bit to enjoy your food, nourish your body and be happy!
The superfoods, protein, and fiber in every jar offer a moment of self-care at the start of (or any time during) the day.
Some Facts About This Ancient Superfruit.
1. Despite its alternative name “red date”, the jujube fruit is not a date but rather a species of Ziziphus in the buckthorn family.
2. Jujube is goji's soulmate, considered the perfect nutritional pairing in Asian cuisine.
3. It has origins in China dating back more than 4000 years.
4. It's sun dried on the tree.
5. It grows on a small deciduous tree or shrub reaching a height of 5–12 metres, usually with thorny branches.
6. It's used as a tradtional Chinese medicine for its benefits across beauty and health contexts.