The sourness and spiciness of the kimchi match really well with the sweetness of the jujube.
- 70g soba noodle
- 50g mushroom
- 40ml boiling water + 20g jujube fruit (cut into pieces)
- 50g kimchi (We teamed up with SauerCrowd but any other brand is fine)
- 1 stalk spring onion (cut into pieces)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- Cook the soba according to the package instruction, drain into a colander and rinse the soba noodles under cold running water. Set aside.
- Cook the mushroom in water until it boils. Drain and set aside.
- Put the jujube in 40ml boiling water and set aside for 5 mins.
- To make the salad dressing, take out the jujube and mix the remaining liquid with the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Mix the soba, jujube fruit, mushroom, kimchi, spring onion and salad dressing evenly.
- Garnish it with the sesame seeds.