A quick, easy and healthy no bake afternoon snack WITHOUT ANY ADDED SUGAR 😊
- 30g jujube fruit, cut into pieces
- 30g chocolate spread (We teamed up with No Sugar Daddies, but any other brand is fine)
- 80g dark chocolate
- 50g puffed oat or rice puff
- 20g pistachio
- 20g coconut flakes
- Mix the Jujube, rice puff, pistachio and coconut flakes
- Put the dark chocolate and chocolate spread in a bowl and microwave them until smooth. Stir it through the jujube mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan. Spread out evenly then press down firmly with a spatula or spoon. Garnish it with extra pistachio and coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Remove it from the loaf pan and use a warm knife to slice it into bars.