Creamy cheese with refreshing mandarin plus sweet jujube fruit, is an irresistible combination for your bread!
- 200g Vegan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- 2 Pieces dried jujube fruit
- 2 Mandarins
- Small handful of rucola
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Bread (for serving)
- Cut the jujube fruit into small pieces and discard the pit.
- Juice 1 of the mandarins and cut the other one into small pieces.
- Mix the jujube fruit with the mandarin juice. Set aside.
- Season the cheese with salt and pepper and smear across a serving plate.
- Scatter the mandarin pieces over the cheese. Top with the rucola.
- Spoon the date dressing over, then drizzle with olive oil. Serve with bread.